AWE Tuning Focus Mk3 'RS' Switchpath Cat-Back Exhaust
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Go.
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Available as valved SwitchPath™, sophisticated Touring Edition, or unleashed Track Edition
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 22 hp and 19 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (SwitchPath™, Touring & Track Editions)
- SwitchPath™ can be controlled via the SwitchPath™ Remote, or retain factory valve operation
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
- Includes Switchpath Remote System
SwitchPath™ Cat-back Exhaust
From sophisticated to rowdy, at the push of a button.
The SwitchPath™ Exhaust is a full 3” diameter system featuring a straight-through muffler consisting of AWE’s special blend of stainless steel packing and acoustical material. With a valved outlet on the passenger’s side, the SwitchPath™ Exhaust can remain quiet and comfortable while cruising, or rowdy when you want to crank it to 11. The SwitchPath™ Exhaust can retain the factory ECU-controlled operation or it can be bypassed by fitting the included SwitchPath™ Remote, enabling you to toggle between sophisticated and aggressive at any time from within the cabin.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips