AWE Tuning Track Edition Cat Back Exhaust
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. Muscle.
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Cat-back and Axle-back options available
- Max gains of 8 hp and 18 ft-lbs of torque to the crank
- Featuring fully integrated H-Pipe on all Cat-back versions
- Full 3” diameter system on Cat-back
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Track Edition Cat-back Exhaust
If raw and rowdy are your speed, the Track Edition is your dose of steel. The loudest of the lot, the Track Edition Exhaust retains all the engineering and precision of the Touring Edition, including the H-pipe and 3” diameter tubing, minus the 180 Technology.
The result? Completely raw wake-the-dead level muscle.
These versions are known to get rowdy in the mid range, and may be too much for many. For that reason, these particular versions cannot be returned due to sound preference. Prepare yourself.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
Suitable for Fastback applications only