The entrance into Corvette represents AWE’s 13th major market entry, and continued emphasis to take it’s “unique engineering approach” to an even greater modern-muscle market.
The AWE Corvette exhaust line will feature AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, as well as the “wake-the-dead” Track Editions for those looking to keep the C7 loud 24/7. Applications will cover all trim levels, including C7 Corvette Stingray, Grand Sport, Z06, and ZR1.
“The C7 represents America to us. As a made-in-the-USA exhaust, there’s no better pleasure than bringing our unique blend of engineering, sound and quality to an American icon like Corvette. The 6.2L power plant coupled with our exhaust technology has created a beast -- a new standard for Corvette, or dare we say, the new sound of Corvette,” stated Jesse Kramer, AWE’s Vice President of Marketing.
Additional information about the AWE Corvette Exhaust Line:
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Performance X-pipe, axleback, and valveback (for AFM-equipped vehicles) configurations available. Options for all.
- Axlebacks and valvebacks available as sophisticated Touring Edition or the raucous Track Edition
- Peak gains of 18 hp and 16 ft-lbs of torque, and max gains of 22 hp @ 6400 rpm and 20 ft-lbs of torque @ 4000 rpm, at the wheels (Performance X-pipe + Touring Edition Axleback Exhaust)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary straight-through drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®
- No compromises: all muscle, zero drone (Touring Edition)
- Handcrafted from 3” U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Precision-engineered X-pipe available separately
- 4.5” double-walled tips in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Performance X-pipes and axleback exhausts are direct bolt-on
- Significant weight savings over stock
- No Check Engine Light -- Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment -- Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty (one year on tip finishes)