- Designed, engineered, and tested in-house at AWE
- Intoxicating turbo spool when under boost with lid off, stealthy with lid on
- Available with or without AirGate™ lid -- change intake volume as desired
- Max gains of 17 hp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels (as tested on our B9 S4 with piggyback tuner)
- Features the durable and washable high-flow AWE S-FLO Filter
- Perfect integration with OEM inlet ducting
- Smooth transition from airbox inlet to turbo inlet
- Reinforced coupler to prevent collapsing
- Bespoke CNC laser-cut stainless support bracket included
- Retains stock mounting locations
- Genuine 2x2 carbon fiber construction
- UV-stabilized resin and clear coat
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- AWE No Check Engine Light Guarantee
The AirGate™ Carbon Intake for the B9 SQ5
The AirGate™ Carbon Intake allows options for those seeking more volume from their intake when under boost. Want to hear more turbo induction sounds from within the cabin? Go lidless. Prefer to keep it a bit more stealthy? Simply bolt the AirGate™ lid in place with a few turns of two easily-accessible hex screws, and the AirGate intake transforms into a sealed configuration.
Constructed of genuine 2x2 carbon fiber with a UV-stabilized resin and clear coat, the AirGate™ Carbon Intake mounts securely to the stock location and integrates with the factory ducting perfectly via the AirGate’s floating airbox inlet.
The S-FLO Filter
The included AWE S-FLO Filter is designed specifically for this air box to be easily serviceable and to maximize airflow. This increase in airflow unlocked maximum gains of 17 hp and 13 ft-lbs of torque at the wheels for the 3.0T (note: results are the delta between runs compared to stock, paired with a piggyback tuner).
The combination of carbon fiber airbox and included S-FLO Filter makes for a more aggressive intake note, with an intoxicating turbo spool sound.
What’s in the box?
AirGate™ Carbon Intake, carbon lid (if chosen), S-FLO Filter, bespoke CNC laser-cut stainless support bracket, and all necessary hardware.