Fitment: McLaren 720 720S 4.0L Turbo
Unleashing the 720S:
- Proudly engineered, designed, tested and manufactured in-house, in the USA
- Peak gains of 24 hp and 87 ft-lbs of torque, max gains of 125 hp and 114 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Performance Downpipes feature custom-engineered, mandatory OE-quality quarter-inch thick dual-layer waffled Inconel heat shielding with internal 3000°F matting, and 200 CPSI HJS HD catalyst cores with tri-lobe matrix
- Performance Exhaust features a bespoke x-pipe to deliver maximum performance and desired exotic tone, and T304 stainless steel flex sections with interlocking liner
- Combined weight savings of 8.5 lbs over stock (Performance Catalysts + Exhaust)
- Handcrafted from 3” diameter .065”-wall U.S.-sourced CNC mandrel-bent T304L stainless steel
- 102mm tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
- Featuring the unprecedented AWE Fitment Guarantee and No CEL Guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on catalyst cores)
X marks the spot.
A bespoke X-pipe configuration engineered for the high revving V8 provides a sought-after, smooth and sophisticated exotic tone worthy of the 720S while unlocking significant mid range and top end power gains when paired to the Performance Downpipes.
Robust articulating stainless steel flex sections with interlocking liners provide a range of movement to combat torque flex without stress. Bringing up the rear are proper length tip outlets to ensure equal tip alignment under hard usage and steel expansion, secured by factory-correct, rigid mounting points.
All tip options include the AWE logo, engineered to perfectly intergrate with the factory ball socket clamps, and feature double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage.
- 102mm diamond black tips
- 102mm chrome silver tips
What’s in the box?
Complete Performance Exhaust or Performance Downpipes, two double-walled tips in chosen color, installation instructions, and a blow pop.