AWE Tuning Switchpath Exhaust System - Audi S4 (B9) 3.0T
- Max gains of 16 hp and 17 ft-lbs of torque at the crank
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, unleashed Track Edition, and valved SwitchPath
- Touring Edition Exhausts features AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology
- SwitchPath Exhaust can be controlled with optional handheld remote, or factory valve programming
- Downpipes and precision-engineered x-pipe included in all editions
- Compatible with standard and sport differentials
- 90mm or 102mm double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black, and coming winter 2017: AWE carbon fiber tips
- Proudly engineered, designed, and manufactured in-house at AWE, in the USA
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Handcrafted from dual 2.5” CNC mandrel-bent U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Direct bolt-on system, factory-like install simplicity
- Perfect fitment - guaranteed
- No Check Engine Light - guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
The SwitchPath valved solution is for those who want complete control of their S4’s volume and tone, at their fingertips.
The SwitchPath Exhaust comes complete with non-resonated downpipes, a precision-engineered x-pipe mid-section, and two valved muffler sections which can be controlled via the SwitchPath Remote.
Sneaking out in the morning? Keep the valve closed.
Ready to rumble? Open the valve and let them know you’re coming.
Note: we recommend and encourage pairing the SwitchPath™ Exhaust with the SwitchPath™ Remote versus using the factory operation for the best SwitchPath™ experience.
All tip options include the AWE logo, and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 102mm or 90mm diamond black tips
- 102mm or 90mm chrome silver tips