AWE Tuning Focus Mk3 'ST' Touring Edition Cat-Back Exhaust
Performance. Sound. Fitment. Options. All perfectly in focus.
- All of the hot hatch tone with zero drone
- Available as sophisticated Touring Edition, or unleashed Track Edition
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured in-house, in the U.S.A
- Max gains of 7 hp and 12 ft-lbs of torque to the crank (Touring and Track Editions)
- Touring Edition features AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology
- Touring Edition available as resonated and non-resonated
- Handcrafted out of 3” U.S.-sourced .068” wall T304L stainless steel
- 4” double-walled tips available in chrome silver or diamond black
- Less is more: clean, non-baffled, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on system for factory-like simplicity
- No Check Engine Light - Guaranteed
- Perfect Fitment - Guaranteed
- Featuring the AWE Lifetime Exhaust Warranty
Touring Edition Cat-back Exhaust
The Mk3 Focus ST Touring Edition Exhaust brings it when you’re ready, but is refined and sophisticated for around town cruising. A direct bolt-on, straight-through, drone-free masterpiece. Available as resonated or non-resonated, the Touring Edition Exhaust boasts AWE’s proprietary drone-cancelling solution, 180 Technology, producing a drone-free, aggressive tone throughout the entire range.
Sound Perfection: AWE Tuning 180 Technology
Perfect tone, compliments of AWE Tuning 180 Technology.
As exhaust gases exit the ST’s 2.0T engine and flow into an AWE Tuning 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. More on AWE Tuning 180 Technology in the tab above.
All tip options include the AWE logo and double walling to ensure a mirror finish even under hard usage. All tips are individually adjustable, allowing depth into the bumper to be set according to personal taste.
- 4” slash-cut chrome silver tips
- 4” slash-cut diamond black tips
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have had this system installed for a long time and it wows me every time I hear it roar.
Lovely little crackles and pops produced even if you had a standard tune.
Also how does AWE make the system sound loud when your on it and quiet when you want it to be. The acoustics and engineering is very clever.
Thank you AWE for giving me so much joy!
I am absolutely overjoyed at how good this exhaust sounds! It sounds incredible and has all the right noises! Would recommend 100%